SERVICE ORIENTED PARADIGM FOR BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT
Main Article Content
This paper shows the impact of intensive development of information and communication technology (ICT), globalization and digitalization on the business process management. Globalization, the opening of new markets, the high demands of customers and fierce competition have forced companies to seek ways to quickly adapt to frequent changes. Business process management (BPM - Business Process Management) is a methodology of companies' resource managenet in order to generate a service or products according to the needs of clients. Business process management is a comprehensive and integrated (holistic) approach, where owners, management and employees, promotes the effectiveness of business processes and their continuous innovation using information and communication technology, in order adapt to market demands and consumer needs.
2. „Ekonomska globalizacija kroz prizmu sociologa i ekonomista“, D. S. Miletić, Institut za visoke evropske studije – Petar Karić, Beograd, 2007. Available: http://www.uni-bk.ac.rs/final/srp/ ekonomskaglobalizacija.pdf [Accessed July, 2010].
3. “Building Web Service Ontologies”,R. M. Sabou. PhD thesis, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, 2006.
4. Weaving the Web: The Original Design and Ultimate Destinx of the World Wide Web, by its Inventor, Tim Berners-Lee and Mark Fischetti, 1st edition, Harper San Francisko, San Francisko, September 1999.
5. „IEEE Std 1471-2000 IEEE Recommended Practice for Architectural Description of Software-Intensive Systems -Description“, IEEE Statndards Association, Available: http://standards.ieee.org/reading/ieee/std_public/description/se/ 1471-2000_desc.html [Accessed July, 2010].
6. „An architectural introduction and overview“, IBM SOA Foundation, Available: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ webservices/library/ws-soa-whitepaper/ [Accessed July, 2010].